Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

Longest run of the year.....

I decided when I woke up this morning that I wanted to do a 12K run.  But the thought of running around that lake 6 times bored me to tears.  So, very quickly I decided to run an old route...one that I used to run when I first took up running.  One of the reasons I stopped running this route because I found it too hard.  I used to run to the video store and back (the video store is gone....I think its a tattoo place now) and I used to be so exhausted!  But today I ran past that bloody store twice.  It was a good feeling. 

By the time I did make it to the lake I had already run 6K's which meant I only had to run around the lake 3 times.  In the end I did make 12K's.  Which is the longest run I have ever done.....even though the last 2K's were the slowest 2K's I think I have ever run.....but I got to 12K's in one hour and twenty minutes.

Calories: 1254

Times.

1K: 6:23
2K: 6:26
3K: 6:52
4K: 6:33
5K: 7:13
6K: 6:40
7K: 7:22
8K: 7:04
9K: 7:29
10K: 6:49
11K: 8:05
12K: 8:05

Tracks:

I don't feel like dancing - The Scissor Sisters
Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves) - The Wombats
Remedy - The Black Crowes
That's not my name - The Ting Tings
In a little while - U2
Voodoo lady - Ween
Human - The Killers
Just like honey - The Jesus and Mary Chain
Violet hill - Coldplay
My name is Jonas - Weezer
Hard road - The Sam Roberts Band
Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
I'm finding it harder to be a gentleman - The White Stripes
11th Dimension - Julian Casablancas
Electrical storm - U2
Femme fatale - The Velvet Underground
Slow hands - Interpol
I bet you look good on the dance floor - The Arctic Monkeys
Fire - Kasabian
Fell in love with a girl - The White Stripes
I will survive - Cake
Big time sensuality - Bjork
You're so cool - Streamer Bendy
Sunday morning - No Doubt



No comments:

Post a Comment