Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Something stupid.....

I'd like to think I'm a smart guy....well maybe not smart.....but breathing....so when I woke up this morning I was excited to run 10K's.  I dropped off my wife at the train station....came home.....drank a cup of coffee....put on my boots and off I went.......that's when I realized that I actually hadn't eaten any breakfast.  I had every intention of eating a bit.  I grabbed an apple and but left it on the counter.  I will have to remember not to let that happen again.  I didn't feel light headed or anything....but it was not a good move on my part.

It was a really good 10K run.  I beat my 10K record and finished at a time of 1:05 which is a couple of minutes faster then my previous record.  So that was great.  My average per K was 6:35.  My fastest K was the 6th K 6:05 and the worst K was the 9th K at 7:08

We have a new readers poll question.  Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to have your say.  The question this week is are you going to enter in a fun run or marathon this year?

Also, if you want to send me an email please do so at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com



calories:  999

Times:

1K: 6:36
2K: 6:21
3K: 6:40
4K: 6:22
5K: 6:43
6K: 6:05
7K: 6:41
8K: 6:15
9K: 7:08
10K: 6:13

Tracks:

Washing of the water - Peter Gabriel
Silent sigh - Badly Drawn Boy
Psycho Killer - The Talking Heads
Seven nation army - The White Stripes
One time too many - P.J. Harvey
Don't stop (Colour on the walls) - Foster The People
Call it what you want - Foster The People
Rebellion (lies) - The Arcade Fire
Just like honey - The Jesus and Mary Chain
I put a spell on you - CCR
London calling - The Clash
Remedy - The Black Crowes
Viva la vida - Cold play
My body is a cage - The Arcade Fire
Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
Rainy night in Georgia - Brook Benton
Hey ladies - The Beastie Boys
Juicebox - The Strokes

No comments:

Post a Comment