Translate

Saturday, July 21, 2012

8K's......I think

I woke up in the morning and had a cup of coffee......had some fruit for breakfast.....I flicked on the TV and Field of Dreams was on.  I really love that movie.  Some find it quite silly but I love baseball and love that movie.....so my run got delayed a little bit by the field of dreams.

I was going to run yesterday morning but that run got interrupted by an early call into work.  Saturday was going to be my run day.  I started off really well......than the GPS crapped out.  So I am not sure how far I actually ran.  I have a pretty good idea where the first K marker is and I ran that in 5:58 but for the rest I am not too sure.  I ran around the lake 3 times which is about an 8K run.  That was completed in 46.37 but I don't have a break down of each individual kilometer. 

On a happy night I woke up today and weighed myself......I now weigh less than I have for the last 7 years or so.  I do look forward to weighing myself every morning.  I've sort of became a train-spotter when it come to my weight. 

Don't forgot to have your say in our readers poll.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page. 4 days left to have your say.

Calories: Oh lets say around 800 calories burned.

Tracks:

Close to me - The Cure
Pride (in the name of love) - U2
Sympathy of the devil - The Rolling Stones
Our lips are sealed - The Go-Go's
Here comes your man - Pixies
All the things I wasn't - The Grapes of Wrath
What the water gave me - Florence + the Machine
Cannon ball - The Breeders
Yoshimi battles the pink robots part 1 - The Flaming Lips
Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix
Venus as a boy - Bjork
Running to stand still - U2

2 comments:

  1. You're doing really good with your running Pete. Congrats on the weight loss, very hard thing to do! Keep it up, you are well on your way to achieving your goals. Awesome! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete