Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

check up

2 years ago I ran 5k's, last year I ran 10k's and this year my goal is 15ks.  I figure its time I get checked out to make sure everything is OK with the ole ticker and the blood pressure.  I don't like doctors offices.  I like them less when I am not sick.  Surrounded by all those sick people......there should be a seating system......healthy next to healthy sick next to sick.  What's up with this free for all?

Anyway......I finally got to see the doctor and I am one healthy boy.  My blood pressure is perfect.  110/160.  This maybe because I have been running and trying to eat healthy.....or because I have no stress in my life.  Seriously.....I have no stress.  I'm one laid back dude.   The beating ticker is also good.  No problems.  The only thing I have left to do is get a blood test to check out my cholesterol.

Really looking forward to running with my running buddy tomorrow.  8K's with KW.

P.S.

Only one day left to have your say in our web poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment