Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My run today and 2012 stats

Yesterday was my off day........and I felt like running.  I knew that I have to give my body a break so as much as I wanted it I wasn't going to run.  When I woke up this morning I was excited to get out there. Usually I wake up and run.  I don't usually eat or drink anything.  I decided to change that up today.  I had a cup of coffee and 2 farm fresh eggs (my wife knows a person who has chickens.....we get our eggs from her) on toast.  I waited 30 minutes and after some correspondence with some friends I was out the door. 

Cool fresh day.  It was about 12c at 9 am this morning.  Couldn't ask for a better day to run.  In the summer time I have to get up at 5:30 am to run in 22c weather so I am loving this time of year.  I was pleased with my run today.  It wasn't my strongest or fastest run.  But it felt good.  I find on those not so great run days I just concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other.  I zone in on the music and try not to think about it too much.  Just try to enjoy it.

My 2012 stats. 

I just looked up my year stats on my Adidas miCoach.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Here is what I've done so far this year:

Running time: 15:34:19
Calories burned: 13,913
KM's : 137.07

A very good friend of mine and this blog ran over a 1000ks last year.  I am so very impressed by that.  I'm hoping to get to the 500ks by the end of the year.  So yeah......wow JVN.

Here are my stats for today.

Calories burned: 540

Times:

1K 6:09
2K 6:17
3K 6:24
4K 7:10
5K 7:20
.25 3:00

Tracks:

Superman - R.E.M
Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
Everything in its right place - Radiohead
Need you around - Smoking Popes
Root down - The Beastie Boys
Lenin - Arcade Fire
Slow hands - Interpol
Walk away - Franz Ferdinand
I might be wrong - Radiohead
All these things that I've done - The Killers

Don't forget to have your say in our web poll.


Slow man running.


1 comment:

  1. Still really liking the blog Pete. Thanks for the shout-out! Enjoying the guest posting as well. Keep up the running, you are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete