Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

weary day

Today is Saturday.  I haven't run since Tuesday.  No real reason just been feeling kind of blah.  So I woke up today excited and really wanted to get out there.  My legs were feeling very stiff and I did my best to stretch them but it just never worked.  Even though it was a beautiful windy day outside I just couldn't get it working today. 

In total I ran just over 15 minutes and 2.65k's.  I was happy with the speed I ran I just wasn't happy with the distance.  The positive news is that I'm going to run again tomorrow morning to make up for today.  I'm not sure if I will do another quick 15 minutes or do a 30 minute run.  Time will tell.  Also, my running buddy KW is coming over on Wednesday and we are going to do a 8k or a 10k run.  I'm really looking forward to that.

Calories:  268

Times:

1K 6:06
2K 6:04
.65 3:40


Tracks:

Pumped up kicks - Foster the people
Burnin' - Daft Punk
Last night - The Strokes
We walk - The Ting Tings
Yoshimi battles the pink robots - The Flaming lips

No comments:

Post a Comment