Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run) 26% done

My wife got called into work early today.  She had to be there at 7 am.  I dropped her off and headed to work.  I didn't have a training class till 9 am.  So this gave me 2 hours to do a run, have a shower and get ready for my training.  As much as I do not want to have a shower at work (here in Australia it is common to have shower facilities in the workplace.  Coming from Canada I found this a little odd.  But it makes sense when you live in the tropics you may need an extra shower or two.  Also, it does encourage employees to exercise) I was glad that it was there because I knew I would need it.

I used to really love running in the morning.  It used to be my thing.  But I have turned into an afternoon/evening runner so I do find the prospect of running in the morning discouraging.  But I have to get my run in so off I went.  The run itself was pretty good.  I started slowly and caught up eventually.  I completed one of my fastest ks ever (5:10) which was encouraging. 

Stats:

Distance: 6 (3.7 miles)
Total kilometres: 262.32 (163 miles)
Kilometres left: 747.68 (464.58 miles)
Weight: 90.7 kg (199.96lbs)
Calories burned: 586

Total Calories burned: 24941
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment