Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I should have done better on the weekend.  I meant to run.  I really did.  I never managed it.  I have to do better.  As I have said earlier I'm one injury or one head cold away from putting my goal in jeopardy.  As I get fitter I will start to increase my distances.

I completed 5ks in under 30 minutes again today.  29:57.....yes not fantastic but still under 30 minutes.  I felt really good during the run.  The 5ks was done in good spirits.  It was while I was completing the 6th kilometre that I started to feel some pain in my stomach.  It had nothing to do with injury.  My mistake was having a cup of coffee right before my run.  I should not have done that.  I will know better next time. 

Tomorrow I have lined up a run with miss VH.  Look forward to that.  Lets hope we can complete another 6ks.

Stats:

Distance: 6 (3.72 miles)
Total kilometres: 251 (156 miles)
Kilometres left: 759 (471.62 miles)
Weight: 90 kg (198.42lbs)
Calories burned: 556

Total Calories burned: 23855
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

3 comments:

  1. The good news Pete, is a bad run is usually followed by a good run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes lets hope JVN. My run today has been crushed. They changed my work schedule....how is your running going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying my runs, the weather has improved a ton. It's so nice to run outside again. I spent most of the winter on the treadmill, and I noticed my form is a lot different on the treadmill than outside, so,I have to do more stretching during the day.

    ReplyDelete