Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

This post is 2 runs late.  I had a 5.5k run on Friday and got in a 5.3k run on Sunday.  Both runs felt great.  I feel like I'm turning a corner in my running.  I hope to be able to sustain and maintain this level.  With only a few days left in the month of April I am a little bit behind my goal of 320ks.  About 10ks short.  I am hoping as I am starting to run longer distances that I will soon make up this time.

Tomorrow I am going to run with my friend VH.  It's been a few weeks since we have got in a run.  She told me that she had a big weekend and would be good for her to run.  I'm sure we will have fun.....and I just might push her a little bit tomorrow.

A big shout out to friend of the blog JVN.  Who continues to be an inspiration to me.  I am looking forward to the day that we can do a run or a half marathon together.  One of the problems is that I live in Australia and JVN lives in Canada.  I'm sure we will figure it out one day.

Stats:

Distance: 10.82k (6.72miles)
Total kilometres: 304.6k (189.27 miles)
Kilometres left: 705.4k (438.32 miles)
Weight: 89.8 kg (198lbs)
Calories burned: 1018

Total Calories burned: 28925
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

1 comment:

  1. You made me smile, can't wait to run with you someday.

    ReplyDelete