Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run) 24% done.

I was going to use today as a rest day.....that was my intention.  I quickly changed my mind after I woke up.  I felt pretty good.  No post running pain at all in the morning.  I packed my running gear in my gym bag and drove to work.  While at work I made sure I kept stretching to make sure I stayed loose.  I didn't want to change my mind at anytime. 

By the time 4:30 pm kicked around I was ready to go.  I thought about only doing 5ks but once I was out there I legged it out one extra kilometre.  In total this week I have run over 18ks.  I am pretty happy with that.  In the slow running group I am now sitting in second place behind Battlesausage and in front of AP.  Tomorrow is my rest day and I will be back running on Sunday......maybe even a 10k run on Sunday.

Here are my stats:

Distance: 6 (3.72 miles)
Total kilometres: 245 (152.24 miles)
Kilometres left: 765 (475.35 miles)
Weight: 90 kg (198.42lbs)
Calories burned: 556

Total Calories burned: 23299
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment