Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

This has been a weird weekend.  Mrs. Slowrunning has had some unfortunate dental work that needed to be done.  Which meant that my running was going to be dependent on her needs.  Yesterday was a wash.  Today there was many moments where we had to almost got back to the dentist.  But the pain subsided as the day wore on and we were off to St. Lucia University.  I was going to get a run in and Mrs. Slowrunning was going to swim (she completed 40 laps in case you were wondering). 

My 5ks was good.  It was my fastest of the year.  My time was 29:45 which is about 15 seconds faster then my other runs.  Not an outstanding number but the good news is that its coming down.

I still have to write a post about what gear I use.  That post will be done tomorrow.

Stats:

Distance: 5.24k (3.26miles)
Total kilometres: 285.78k (177.6 miles)
Kilometres left: 724.22k (450 miles)
Weight: 90.7 kg (199.96lbs)
Calories burned: 489

Total Calories burned: 27157
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to see your time is starting to drop. Congratulations!

    Hope Mrs. Slowrunning is feeling OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Battle. I have to start moving away from speed and do more work on distance. I want to see if I can do a 10k run at some point.

      Mrs. Slowrunning is feeling better.

      Delete