Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

Delayed Post.

I went running yesterday at 4:15 pm.  While winter (ha winter! I live in the bloody tropics!) is slowly making its way to Brisbane, running at 4:15 pm is not something that I will do very often.  The reason for it was simple.  I got to work early and had finished for the day.  My wife wanted to go swimming early.  The Jindalee pool have reduced there hours of operations which means she will have to get there early from now on.  So that is why I was running at 4:15 pm.

I competed a quick 5k run instead of my usual 6ks.  This was mostly due to time.  The run itself was OK.  I (like usual) started off really slowly and finished strong.  I was 5 seconds from finishing under 30 minutes.  Maybe next time. 

I was going to run today but I felt quite sore.  I iced my legs last night and have been stretching them throughout the day.  The wife would like to go for a run today after work but since she is just starting out it should not have much of an impact on my legs.

Stats:

Distance: 5.1 (3.17 miles)
Total kilometres: 269.73 (167.6 miles)
Kilometres left: 740.27 (459.98 miles)
Weight: 90.7 kg (199.96lbs)
Calories burned: 477

Total Calories burned: 25650
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment