Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run 27% done)

This is a sad day.  As a person who would one day like to finish a marathon today's news really devastated me.  To finish a marathon takes so much dedication and hard work.  Finishing a marathon is one of the best days of your life.  A bomb going off just as your are crossing the finish line is beyond comprehension to me.  I hope the person/persons who are responsible are quickly brought to justice.  I thought this article really summed up how one would feel.  Please click on this link.

I went for a quick 20 minute walk/run after work today with Mrs. Slowrunner.  She sent me an email while I was at work and told me she wanted to run.  When we got home it was me, Mrs. Slowrunner and the slow running dog Polly out hitting the pavement. 

Stats:
Distance: 1.81k (1.12 miles)
Total kilometres: 271.54k (168.73 miles)
Kilometres left: 738.46k (458.86 miles)
Weight: 90.7 kg (199.96lbs)
Calories burned: 186

Total Calories burned: 25836
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning


1 comment:

  1. I will never understand this senseless attack. But, the most powerful image to me was the everyday people who ran towards the blast and worked to save lives.

    ReplyDelete