Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

OK......Easter has come and gone......it was kinda of suicide by chocolate bunny......but that is now over (unless there happens to be some hidden eggs at the back of the fridge) but I am now back on track and also back to work.  I managed a 6k run in today.  It was a horrible run.  I mean I felt so out of shape it wasn't even funny.....but I got the run done.  I'm feeling quite sore 3 hours after my run.  My legs are aching.....but that might be because I have not run in a few days. 

I plan on running again tomorrow.....lets hope I wake up pain free.

Here is an update on the slowrunning group:  Sirmark has rocketed to second spot with 34.49ks.  Way to go Sirmark.  Our MVP once again is BattleSausage.  He has run 42.43ks.  I am rocking third place with 28.99ks and AP is just trailing behind in fourth with 27.59.  In 5th spot is D2468 with 3.35ks. 

Stats:
Distance: 6 (3.7 miles)
Total kilometres: 232.6 (144.5 miles)
Kilometres left: 777.4 (483 miles)
Weight: 90 kg (198.42lbs)
Calories burned: 568

Total Calories burned: 22104
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning


No comments:

Post a Comment