Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run) Delayed Post!

I am on struggle street.  I woke up this morning and just didn't want to get out of bed.  In fact I didn't.....for 30 minutes I just lay there surfing the internets on my phone.  Finally I got up and roamed the house like a zombie.  I was doing everything I could to not run. I turned on the tv and watched 2 episodes of the Daily Show.  Finally after a cup of coffee I managed to get out the door.  My first 2ks were great.  I was really feeling good.....then I hit a wall.  It was getting quite warm but I pushed through and I almost stopped after 3ks.  I even told myself its not your day....time to stop.....but to my surprise instead of turning and going home I kept going and completed 5ks instead.  That was a good feeling.  I'm really glad I didn't give up.  I hope that means good things for the future.

Stats:
Distance: 5.5 (3.7 miles)
Total kilometres: 226.6 (140.1 miles)
Kilometres left: 783.4 (486.1 miles)
Weight: 90 kg (198.42lbs)
Calories burned: 500

Total Calories burned: 21536
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning


No comments:

Post a Comment